“Highway Rated” Worksman Cycles Hot Dog Trailers are designed from the ground up for daily trailering. Their wide, stable stance and easy-to-use hitches get you going to your location and setting up is easy and safe.
- Traditional lightweight frame-less interlock body.
- Type 304 non-magnetic restaurant grade Stainless steel will never oxidize.
- Insulated Stainless Steel soda box and extra cold storage compartment.
- Thermally isolated cooking area with 3 safety valve LP gas burners with igniters.
- One 20 lb. gas tank in locking Stainless Steel enclosure.
- Extra heavy-duty Admar Flanged #23 Pot with double piano hinge
- #13 Pot with double piano hinge
- #3 Pot with piano hinge
- Two 2 qt. round hot condiment pans
- All pans have locking travel bar.
- Divider to separate cooked and non-cooked hot dogs.
- Steamer bottom for warming rolls.
- Removable secondary splash cover.
- Hot Dog serving fork.
- NYC Style mustard pot with built-in Stainless Steel wand.
- Angled door Stainless Steel showcase with latches.
- Locking drawer beneath cooking area.
- Holders: napkin, paper bag, straw, and wax paper.
- Optional continuous hot and cold running water system with one or two sinks.
- Standard NYC blue/orange 6.5′ umbrella with “Hot Dog” graphic
- Dimensions & Capacities:
- Overall: 84″ x 49″ x 55″ Weight: 450 lbs.
- 300 Hot Dogs and buns. 250 cans of soda.
Model T340 with optional sink package, coffee urn and wood veneer.