Ultralite™ Model 5030 an 800 Buy Cart exclusive
This vending unit offers a full merchandising solution in a compact package. Perfect for automotive service stations, schools, malls, casinos, and virtually any location. This Stainless Steel unit comes fully equipped to sell! Your customers will flock to this great looking, professionally finished concession stand. The cart as pictured here is NSF listed with full hot & cold running sink package.
The 800 Buy Cart UltraLite™ 5030 is the cart that has redefined the food vending industry with its intelligent design, extraordinary flexibility, and industry-leading choice of options and accessories. Hot or cold food, grilled , fried, boiled or baked, meat, fish, veggies or fruit, there are unlimited ways to use your UltraLite™. Combined with the availability of custom graphics, no two UltraLites™ are the same — unless you buy a fleet!
CLICK HERE to purchase an UltraLite™ from Worksman Cycles.
UltraLite™ Food Vending Cart Options
With an industry leading range of options, you can customize your UltraLite™ to meet your exact needs.
- High Frequency Welded Stainless Steel Frame
- Exclusive Quick Change Panel Graphics System
- Large Flip up Stainless Steel Side Counter
- Heavy Duty Casters-2 Rigid/2 Locking Swivel
- Large Lower Storage Section – 46″ x 28′ x 12′
- Deli Style Display Guard with Service Shelf
- Optional Graphics
- Hot & Cold Sink System
- Cold Beverage Storage
- Dimensions: 57″ x 30″ x 91″
- Weight: 325 lbs.
- Model A: Sterno
- Model C: One propane gas burner and two 4.25 lbs. tanks
- Model D: Two propane gas burners and two 4.25 lbs. tanks
- Model E: Double Electric, fully removable heating unit 120v / 1650 watt UL listed
- Model F:
Food Cooking and Warming Options for Propane AND Electric Models
- Thermostatically controlled Double Wall Display Warmer: 20″ x 13.5″ x 16.75″
- Simplified Warmer Box: 20″ x 13.5″ x 16.75″
- Dual Heating System: Propane and Electric
Food Cooking and Warming Options for Propane Models
- Char-broiler: CCB-1812, 15″ x 12″, 25,000 BTU (see notes 1 &3)
- Griddle: BG12, 18″ x 12″ 16,000 BTU (see notes 1 &3)
- Coffee Urn: MP03 Truck board 8/3 with drain gutter (see notes 2 & 5)
- Add-A-Fryer: extends cart length by 20″ (see notes 1 &3)
Food Cooking and Warming Options for Electric Models
- Rock-A-Grill: C200 with sneeze guard (see note 4)
- Cooking Grill: EL1812, 120 V, 1.8 KW (see note 4)
- Hot Cappuccino Maker: 4 lbs. capacity (see notes 4 & 5)
- Sink and enclosure required in most areas.
- Optional cup holder recommended.
- Double 20 lb. gas tank upgrade recommended.
- Duplex electric outlet and power cord upgrade recommended.
- Requires 1/4″ water line OR optional water pump and tank.
- Cutting board cutting surface
- Side shelf: 7″ x 30″
- Side shelf with mustard pot: 7″ x 30″
- Plexiglass display box: 22″ x 12″ x 15″
- Cup dispenser
- Sneeze guard: Lexan®
- Sanitation Sink: NSF® Standard 59 System
- Single sink with side shelf
- Double sink with side shelf
- Double sink without side shelf (located in back)
- New York City Health Department
- Standard processing enclosure with filter
- Side wheels: replace casters
- 20″, 36 spoke Worksman wheels with NEV-R-FAIL solid tires
- 20″ Welded Worksman mag wheels with NEV-R-FAIL solid tires
- Tow-behind trailer options
- Dual body panel upgrade: Lexan® protective sheet
- Custom Graphics: requires dual body panel upgrade
- Quotes based on supplied artwork
- Custom artwork available
800 Buy Cart Ultralite™ Model 5030TRSPA Trailer
All the same great features as the Ultralite™ Model 5030 plus:
- Extra heavy duty chassis
- Deluxe trailer package with removable hitch system, locking bars, lights, and swivel jack
- NSF Standard 59 Sink System with hot & cold running water system, waste tank
- Pneumatic trailer wheels
- Road duty axle & sturdy spring chassis for easier smoother transport
- Deluxe custom hub caps
- Dimensions: 58″ x 39″ x 55″ high
- Weight: 290 lbs.