800 Buy Cart Ultralite™ Model 5030
An 800 Buy Cart exclusive, this hot dog cart is made from Staninless Steel and offers a full merchandising solution in a compact package fully equipped to sell your products. Our classic side-serve hot dog cart, is adaptable for so many uses, including street vending, events, and so much more. This cart is ideal for promoting brands with its quick-change side panel system. One of the most popular professional grade hot dog carts in the nation!! You’ve seen them just about everywhere.
Airports, arenas, stadiums, campuses, and of course, street corners AROUND THE WORLD!
The cart as pictured here is NSF listed with full hot & cold running sink package.
The 800 Buy Cart UltraLite™ redefined the food vending industry with an intelligent design, extraordinary flexibility, and industry-leading choice of options and accessories. Hot or cold food, grilled , fried, boiled or baked, meat, fish, veggies or fruit, there are unlimited ways to use your UltraLite™. Combined with the availability of custom graphics, no two UltraLites™ are the same — unless you buy a fleet!
To purchase your UltraLite™ from Worksman Cycles CLICK HERE
Our UltraLite™ Cart options include:
With an industry leading range of options, you can customize your UltraLite™ to meet your exact needs.
- High Frequency Welded Stainless Steel Frame
- Exclusive Quick Change Panel Graphics System
- Large Flip up Stainless Steel Side Counter
- Heavy Duty Casters-2 Rigid/2 Locking Swivel
- Large Lower Storage Section – 46″ x 28′ x 12′
- Deli Style Display Guard with Service Shelf
- Optional Graphics
- Hot & Cold Sink System
- Cold Beverage Storage
- Dimensions: 57″ x 30″ x 91″
- Weight: 325 lbs.
Hot Dog Cart Heat Source Guide :
||One propane gas burner with two 4.25 Ib tanks.
||Two propane gas burner with two 4.25 Ib tanks.
||Double electric unit: 110V – 8amp
Food Cooking and Warming Options for Propane AND Electric Models
- Thermostatically controlled Double Wall Display Warmer: 20″ x 13.5″ x 16.75″
- Simplified Warmer Box: 20″ x 13.5″ x 16.75″
- Dual Heating System: Propane and Electric
For Propane Models
- Char-broiler: CCB-1812, 15″ x 12″, 25,000 BTU (see notes 1 &3)
- Griddle: BG12, 18″ x 12″ 16,000 BTU (see notes 1 &3)
- Coffee Urn: MP03 Truck board 8/3 with drain gutter (see notes 2 & 5)
- Add-A-Fryer: extends cart length by 20″ (see notes 1 &3)
For Electric Models
- Rock-A-Grill: C200 with sneeze guard (see note 4)
- Cooking Grill: EL1812, 120 V, 1.8 KW (see note 4)
- Hot Cappuccino Maker: 4 lbs. capacity (see notes 4 & 5)
- Sink and enclosure required in most areas.
- Optional cup holder recommended.
- Double 20 lb. gas tank upgrade recommended.
- Duplex electric outlet and power cord upgrade recommended.
- Requires 1/4″ water line OR optional water pump and tank.
- Cutting board cutting surface
- Side shelf: 7″ x 30″
- Side shelf with mustard pot: 7″ x 30″
- Plexiglass display box: 22″ x 12″ x 15″
- Cup dispenser
- Sneeze guard: Lexan®
- Sanitation Sink: NSF® Standard 59 System
- Single sink with side shelf
- Double sink with side shelf
- Double sink without side shelf (located in back)
- New York City Health Department
- Standard processing enclosure with filter
- Side wheels: replace casters
- 20″, 36 spoke Worksman wheels with NEV-R-FAIL solid tires
- 20″ Welded Worksman mag wheels with NEV-R-FAIL solid tires
- Tow-behind trailer options
- Dual body panel upgrade: Lexan® protective sheet
- Custom Graphics: requires dual body panel upgrade
- Quotes based on supplied artwork
- Custom artwork available
800 Buy Cart Ultralite™ Model 5030TRSPA Trailer
All the same great features as the Ultralite™ Model 5030 plus:
- Extra heavy duty chassis
- Deluxe trailer package with removable hitch system, locking bars, lights, and swivel jack
- NSF Standard 59 Sink System with hot & cold running water system, waste tank
- Pneumatic trailer wheels
- Road duty axle & sturdy spring chassis for easier smoother transport
- Deluxe custom hub caps
- Dimensions: 58″ x 39″ x 55″ high
- Weight: 290 lbs.